YWCA Tulsa offers many aquatics and land group classes for many different athletic abilities. Below is a full list of classes and class descriptions. Please choose the date and YWCA Tulsa facility which interest you.
Aquatics Group Fitness Etiquette
- Classes are subject to change without notice. Check the app for the most up to date information.
- Please wear appropriate attire that will not leave you exposed.
- Please inform your instructor if you are new to exercise, pregnant, or have any pre-existing injuries.
- Warm-up and cool-down are vital components of a class. Do not disrupt a class that has already begun or is finishing up. You may wait quietly on the poolside 5-minutes before class. No getting in the pool until your class time.
- Respect other users and instructors please limit your conversations during class times. Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave the class if conversations continue.
- YWCA is not responsible for articles of clothing or personal belongings. We strongly encourage utilizing the lockers available to store personal items.
- Abusive language, intoxication, public displays of affection, lifeguard, or instructor mistreatment will not be tolerated. These actions and behaviors could lead to membership termination.
- Remember to rinse off before using the pool.
- Bring a water bottle (no glass containers) and a towel.