You do not have to already be in shape to benefit from working with a personal trainer. YWCA Tulsa has many options for you, whether you want an accountability partner, need to lose weight, want to train for a fitness event, or even work through a plateau in your fitness journey.
YWCA Tulsa trainers are professional, ACE-Certified Personal Trainers, and work with you to achieve the results you want. Our trainers specialize in:
- Post-surgery strength recovery
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Proper form and technique
- Jump-starting your fitness program
Visit the front desk or call 918-587-2100 for pricing and packages.
Small Group Training
Everything is more fun with friends! Small Group Training can be a fun, effective, and affordable way to reach your fitness goals. Small Group training is a type of personal training for 2 – 3 people
YWCA training classes are led by ACE-Certified Personal Trainers and specialty instructors; focusing on your strengths and areas of concern, they help you establish and achieve your goals.
- Fee-based sessions – purchase a program pass to attend
- Single, 6-class and 12-class program passes are available for purchase
- Open to members and nonmembers of all fitness levels
- Discounted rates for members