Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons allow students to have one-on-one training in the pool with a qualified instructor, at their own pace, on their own schedule. Private swim lessons are ideal for:
- Non-swimmers who want to increase their comfort and basic water skills, perhaps to work through aqua-phobia
- Children from learn-to-swim programs who need extra attention for their stroke development and level progression
- Special needs students for whom private instruction would be ideal for their skills and challenges
- Elite swimmers who want to improve race strategies, stroke technique, and mental skill for competition
- Triathletes who need help building technique and endurance for improving race times, ease of swim, and extending distances
Semi-private lessons are a great opportunity for parents who want their children to have class together, friends who want to improve their swimming skills together, or for those wanting to transition to competitive swimming.
Contact us at 918-587-2100 for costs and availability for private and semi-private swim lessons.