Swimming and Aquatics
The YWCA is proud to have the largest variety of water classes in Tulsa, and our members often tell us our pools are the best-maintained in town! If you are looking for a full-body exercise that is easy on your joints, swimming is a great option.
The Patti Johnson Wilson Center pool will be closed from October 1st to January 2nd due to renovations. Please talk to our front desk for more details or where to attend water aerobics or lap swim.
- Pool length: 25 meters (PJW) 20 yards (East)
- Pool temp: 86 degrees F (PJW) Between 86-88 degrees F (East)
- Wide lanes for lap swim
- All lifeguards are American Red Cross certified
- All instructors are certified for water fitness
- Some instructors are certified through the Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program