Employment Services for Immigrants and Refugees
YWCA Tulsa is committed to eliminating barriers and expanding access to opportunities. If you are a refugee or asylee or if you are a student in YWCA Tulsa’s English Language classes, you may be eligible for employment services.
Employment services may include:
- Assistance with job applications
- Job orientation information
- Help creating a resume
- Information on job opportunities
- Job readiness classes and workshops
- Job and education assessments to develop employment plans
- Referrals to other employment and job training programs
Call 918-663-0377 or email email@example.com for more information.