YWCA of Tulsa
immigrant and refugee services

Immigrant and Refugee Services


Our Immigrant & Refugee Services have more than 30 years of providing quality direct services that promote self-sufficiency for immigrants and refugees from all over the world.

About Us


YWCA East Immigrant & Refugee Services Center
8145 E. 17th St
Tulsa, OK 74112


(918) 663-0377
(800) 506-6211


Monday - Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday, 8:30am to 1:00pm

Some appointments may be made outside of standard business hours


We offer many affordable legal services to immigrants, including:

Be aware of notario fraud. Do NOT take advice from a notary public or an immigration consultant. Contact ONLY a qualified immigration lawyer or an accredited representative for legal advice. Visit www.stopnotariofraud.org for more information on notario fraud. 

Learn more about our legal services


If you are a refugee, asylee or secondary migrant (you have moved to Tulsa from another state), you may qualify for services during your first 5 years in the U.S.

Learn more about our refugee services

English Language Learners

We provide low-cost English classes from beginning to advanced levels, both at our East Center and various locations around town.

Learn about our ELL services

Interpretation & Translation

YWCA offers interpretation and translation services in several languages

Learn more about our interpretation services

Don’t wait, call YWCA Tulsa today at 918-663-0377!